Spirit Lives! shares the experiences of every day people and professionals with Spirit, proving the existence of life after death. Here are some more books that I’ve found on the Afterlife, interactions with Spirit, and near-death experiences.
1. The Afterlife Experiments: Breakthrough Scientific Evidence of Life After Death by Gary Schwarz – Risking his academic reputation, Dr. Gary E. Schwartz asked well-known mediums to become part of a series of experiments to prove, or disprove, the existence of an afterlife. This riveting narrative, with electrifying transcripts, documents stringently monitored experiments in which mediums attempted to contact dead friends and relatives of “sitters” who were masked from view and never spoke, depriving the mediums of any cues.
2. I Believe by Patti Roberts – Real people’s stories, thoughts & beliefs about Guardian Angels, Heaven, Soul Mates, The Afterlife, Ghosts, Near Death Experiences and more. Would you like to have your story published here too?
3. Clinically Dead: I’ve Seen Heaven and Hell by Jenny Sharkey – Stung by five box jellyfish while diving off the island of Mauritius, Ian McCormack later died in a hospital and was dead for 15-20 minutes. During this time he experienced both hell and heaven. This is his story – one which touches on some of the deepest questions we all eventually ask.
4. Consciousness Beyond Life: The Science of the Near-Death Experience by Pim van Lommel – Internationally renowned cardiologist Dr. Pim van Lommel offers ground-breaking research into whether or not our consciousness survives the death of our body.
5. Evidence of the Afterlife: The Science of Near-Death Experiences by Jeffrey Long and Paul Perry – Grounded in first-hand evidence culled from over 1,600 verified Near Death Experience accounts, Evidence of the Afterlife presents the strongest argument yet for the underlying truth of those who have died and returned to share their tales.
6. The Afterlife of Billy Fingers: How My Bad Boy Brother Proved to Me There’s Life After Death by Annie Kagan – Kagan’s book takes the reader beyond the near-death experience. Billy’s vivid, real-time account of his on-going journey through the mysteries of death will change the way you think about life. Death and your place in the Universe.
7. Ghosts Among Us: Uncovering the Truth About the Other Side by James Van Praagh – The New York Times bestseller Ghosts Among Us takes us on an incredible journey into the spirit world that brings to light one of our greatest mysteries—what happens to us after we die?
8. Reflections on Life After Life by Dr. Raymond Moody – This book offers more first-hand accounts that life after death may actually exist, gathered by Dr. Raymond Moody, the world’s leading authority in the field of near-death experiences.
9. My Glimpse of Eternity by Betty Malz – In this bestselling, beloved true story, twenty-seven-year-old Betty Malz was pronounced dead. Almost thirty minutes later she returned to her body–to the amazement of her grieving family and the stunned hospital personnel. This is her amazing account of what she saw, felt, and heard on the other side of the dividing wall that we call death.
10. My Journey to Heaven: What I Saw and How It Changed My Life by Marvin J. Besteman and Lorilee Bestman – Marv Bestman shares the story of his experience of heaven with astounding detail. His story offers peace, comfort, and encouragement to those who have lost loved ones and gives security and solace to those who are grieving, dying, or wonder about the afterlife.