- "Spirit Lives!" is a magnificent book about the Afterlife. It is available now from Amazon.com in pa… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 4 months ago
- "Spirit Lives!" a wonderful book about the Afterlife. Buy it now from Amazon.com. https://t.co/BjseZMFuLf 5 months ago
- Get this book about the Afterlife from Amazon.com now! Dr. John Muciaccia is the author of the book. https://t.co/U3Ml9zvryK 5 months ago
- "Spirit Lives!" A wonderful book about the Afterlife Now available from Amazon.com. https://t.co/uHMFzCCvBK 5 months ago
- "Spirit Lives!" Metaphysical book. https://t.co/EUlnXkbUip 5 months ago
A conversation with Dr. John Muciaccia on the Public Voice Salon with John Bredin.
“Spirit Lives!” is currently on sale at Amazon.com for a sale price of $10.80 for the paperback. The Kindle remains at $6.99 and is ready to download. Dr. John Muciaccia, author of “Spirit Lives!”
The number of people who are reaching out to me is growing day by day. These people all text, email and call to thank me for writing “Spirit Lives!” because it has touched their lives. “Spirit Lives!” gives peace, comfort and solace to all who read it when looking for answers to questions about their family and friends who have passed. Amazon.com has it in paperback and Kindle. The paperback is now on sale. With love, Dr. John Muciaccia, author of “Spirit Lives!”
Many people have told me recently that “Spirit Lives!” is changing the world one person at a time. It gives the reader a new view of life after death and their attitude towards others is in line with the Divine. “Spirit Lives!” is meant to give hope and knowledge for those experiencing loss in their lives. Has it done that to you?
Being on a spiritual path often means expanding your knowledge. Here are some books that will cost you nothing to try. So why not broaden your horizons with these e-books on Amazon?
1. The Heart of Abundance: A Simple Guide to Appreciating and Enjoying Life by Candy Paull – This book is a free “best of” collection. Discover more abundance, encouragement, and simplicity in your life. Quotes, meditations, prayers, and instant inspiration help you create a life you enjoy and enjoy the life you have.
2. Buddha in Blue Jeans: An Extremely Short Zen Guide to Sitting Quietly and Being Buddha by Tai Sheridan – Poet and Zen Priest Tai Sheridan’s ‘Buddha in Blue Jeans’ is an extremely short, simple, and straight forward universal guide to the practice of sitting quietly and being yourself, which is the same as being Buddha. Sitting quietly can teach many ways to accept life, meet pain, age gracefully, and die without regret. The book encourages sitting quietly every day.
3. Butterflies Are Free to Fly: A New and Radical Approach to Spiritual Evolution by Stephen Davis – Given that the physical universe which looks and feels so real to us is actually a unique holographic projection from our own brain, the author examines various models for life and living that are very different than what we have been told and taught.
4. Gifts With No Giver: A Love Affair With Truth by Nirmala – This is collection of non-dual spiritual poetry written from the Heart by Nirmala, who is a spiritual
teacher in the Advaita tradition. These poems attempt to capture the
undying presence of love in all of its forms. Let your soul be deeply
touched by the Rumi-like words of a lover drunk with passion for the
5. His Holiness the Dalai Lama: A Message of Spiritual Wisdom by Comcast NBC Universal – This book explains how the religious leader was first chosen in 1937 and provides an overview of his political and cultural history. It also celebrates the way he brings communities together through a message of peace and nonviolence. Included are excerpts from the Dalai Lama’s address to attendees of the Kurukulla Center, discussion questions, a glossary of terms, and select resources.
Yesterday I was walking down the street in Hoboken, where I live, and I was approached by a long-time friend who pulled over in his car to talk with me. He excitedly said to me, “John, I really need your book. Two weeks ago I lost my brother!” That is the magic that Spirit Lives! does for people – – it gives hope and knowledge about life after death to those in need. I am delighted that Spirit Lives! is a source of solace for so many.
When I flew to Boca Raton to interview Lynn Hambro for Spirit Lives! I never thought that I would meet the manager in the hotel where I was staying and she, too, would have a story to tell me.
Two days later I returned home with two stories for my book. Read “Lynn Hambro, Psychic Healer” and “Dr. David Dalton” and you will read of my adventures!
Amazon.com has received a new shipment of “Spirit Lives!” ready for delivery.
Sandra Redman, a noted NYC clairvoyant & psychic, has said that “I am delighted with the publication of Spirit Lives! because it allows the reader to have an intimate look into the wonderful world of Spirit. Dr. John Muciaccia has done a marvelous job in detailing the fascinating stories in this book.” Sandra Redman is one of more than 20 professionals highlighted in “Spirit Lives!”
Writing Spirit Lives! has taken me on a four-year adventure. During that adventure I met and wrote about the greatest mediums in and out of the U.S.A. Included in that group of professional is John of God, the Brazilian healer featured on television. I spent 9 hours with John of God when he visited Omega Institute in Rhineback, New York.
Also, I have included interviews from 20 “ordinary” people who had extraordinary experiences with Spirit.
Amazon.com has both Kindle and paperback editions of Spirit Lives! now.
Today is Independence Day – – a day of celebration throughout the U.S.A.
You can achieve “independence” from your fear of the unknown by reading
“Spirit Lives!” which is a book of Hope and Knowledge about life after life.
Amazon.com is having a sale of the paperback at this time. Kindle is available.
On Tuesday, July 8 I will have a Book Talk and Book Signing of Spirit Lives! at the Symposia Book Store and Community Center located at 510 Washington Street in Hoboken. We will have a lively Q & A following the Book Talk. All are welcome to attend. Thanks!
In addition to my book, Spirit Lives! you would be interested in these books on past lives and the afterlife:
2. Life After Life: The Investigation of a Phenomenon–Survival of Bodily Death by Dr. Raymond Moody
3. Proof of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon’s Journey into the Afterlife by Dr. Eben Alexander
4. And Then There Was Heaven, A Journey of Hope and Love by Roland M. Comtois