I have not read these all these inspirational books yet. However, many of them sound so inspiring that I wanted to share them with you. Each of them is less than $5 and some are free!
If you have read any of these books, let me know what you think.
1. Modern Buddhism: The Path of Compassion and Wisdom – Volume 1 Sutra by Geshe Kelsang Gyatso – Volume 1 Sutra explains how to practise basic Buddhist compassion and wisdom in daily life. Covering topics such as What is Buddhism?, Buddhist Faith, The Preciousness of our Human Life, What does our Death Mean?, What is Karma?, The Four Noble Truths & Training in Love and Compassion, this volume shows how we can transform our lives, improve our relationships with others and look behind appearances to see the way things really are.
2. The Positive Thinking Secret by Aaron Kennard – Author Aaron Kennard exposes in frank and emotional detail how this secret revitalized his own life overnight, and then later sustained him with the peace, hope, & faith required to navigate torturous unimaginable pain and disease while feeling immense gratitude for it all. (Note: the kindle version was free as of July 18)
3. Conscious Thoughts: Powerful Affirmations To Connect With Your Soul’s Language by Molly McCord – This book offers a combination of modern situations, past life connections, and powerful affirmations that speak to your Soul with high vibrational energy. Get to the heart of how affirmations work, why they support your spiritual growth, how to use them powerfully, what affirmations do NOT do, and six key tenets for maximum results.
4. Achieve Anything: Set Goals, Reach Goals and Get Everything You Want (a stress-free book to achieve success) by Mike C. Adams – You will find many tips that are designed to help you to become motivated as you chase your dreams. Each is designed to help you to get through periods of procrastination and to push forward on the goals and the dreams of success you have in your life.
The various tips will focus on unique areas that people often struggle in and help to motivate you and give you some ideas on how to push through them.
5. How to Completely Change Your Life in 30 Seconds by Earl Nightingale – His book offers the secret in three simple steps:
1. Suspend disbelief as you read the following:
2. “We Become What We Think About.” – Earl Nightingale
3. Then, decide that it’s true.